Saturday, November 10, 2012

150. Never



Never.
That’s what he told me.
That’s what he promised.
Never lie.
Never cheat.
Never betray.
Never cause me grief.
And the relief that I felt,
Finding a man so faithful--
Finally.
So I bragged to my friends
I'd trust him anywhere, any day,
Even if he were to spend some time without me.
I'd trust him alone with the sluttiest of women.
Or on a moonlit beach with the most beautiful creature,
Wearing nothing but a towel.
Because he loves me, you see.
He really loves me.
And I knew they were jealous at 
How he never took his eyes off of me.
And how his head never turned when another walked by.
So I prayed that someday they might be so lucky.
I never thought...
Never dreamed...
Never dared to imagine
He could do that to me.
But he saw her.
He lusted for her.
He just couldn't say no.
I bet he never thought of me once
When he fucked her.
Now it's over.
He's lost me forever.
Would I trust him again?
Never.

2 comments:

  1. wow, really good start! I'd never heard of simfic50 before, but it looks really interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens to the story next! just wondering, do you choose the topic yourself each time or is it random? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) If you want to know more about simfic50, check it out here: http://simfic50.livejournal.com/ ! There are three tables with 50 prompts each. You choose a table and write something for each prompt. Some people write one story with each prompt being a chapter, while other people write individual short pieces for each prompt, which is what I'm doing. It is a very ambitious project, but I think it will be great practice for writing.

      Delete